Unlike her parents, all Sookie’s ever wanted is to live a normal and quiet life. She isn’t interested in getting wrapped up in other people’s business and instead chooses to live life as a background character. As just another cog in the machine. Unseen and unheard.
Unfortunately for her, she’s plagued with bad luck.
Outside of getting into a whole host of colorful, cartoon-like accidents, Sookie’s poor luck manifests itself in scenarios that thrust her into the limelight, actively working against her goal of being on the sidelines of life.
So much so that upon arriving at her new and mysterious school, Sookie is offered an ultimatum by the Principal.
“Defeat the seven MISFITS or face expulsion”
What started out with Sookie wanting to live peacefully ends up devolving into utter pandemonium. Amongst the madness of this hour-long, globe-trotting visual novel, will our poor protagonist ever catch a break?
- Short, kinetic visual novel with a unique structure and blistering pace
- From New York to Paris, to Cairo and Rome… Live a life as you travel across the world and battle your new classmates
- Mingle with a cast of dozens! From the strange and zany to the cryptic and unknown as you try to get away from it all
- Original soundtrack
- …and more!
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
- Storage: 500 MB available space