A Plunge into Darkness
Night falls on a group of friends roleplaying together, and as eyelids become heavy, bedtime seems to be the only option.
But Sven has another idea. He wants to show his friends an old castle that hasn’t been inhabitated for centuries. Good or bad idea?
Despite a bit of reluctance from some, the group enters the castle and decides to give it a short visit. What started as a bit of fun is about to become a life-changing event for them. But the real question is: can they make it out of the castle alive?
- 6 playable characters
- A battle party of 6 characters simultaneously
- About 4 hours of gameplay
- High production values and quality "dark" atmosphere for a deeper immersion
- Customize your characters – they get different boosts for killing enemy bosses (including optional ones)
- Visible encounters
- Mouse control
- An Halloween tale full of twists and turns
- Grim, immersive atmosphere
If you liked this game, you may also like:
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound