AIR WARS is a flight simulation game that allows you to become the protagonist in a conflict between countries that actually occurred based on the history of air warfare.
You will experience an immersive experience through missions suited to actual battles based on the interests between countries that occurred after the actual World War II. You become the ace that all nations seek and participate in an air battle. Survive and continue your fame in this fierce air battle.
It supports most VR hardware, and after boarding the fighter, you can control the aircraft using the throttle and steering wheel in the virtual cockpit via sticks and controllers. Unleash the hidden instincts of Ace in dire situations and win the battle.
Key Features :
- Reflects real-world war history
- Map structure reflects real-world terrain
- Aircraft implementation based on actual data
- Supports multiple VR devices
[Mission list & Aircraft]
a. AIR SCOUT
The goal is to complete the given course by participating in air racing on Dokdo, Korea.
b. DOVE OF BOYRA
You can experience the battle over Boira, arising from the conflict between Pakistan and India.
You can experience an air battle in the Falklands area during the British and Argentine wars.
d. DRUG STORE
You can experience an air battle between Syria and Israel in the Beka Valley.
e. ALONE FESTIVAL
Experience the Georgia-Russian air battle in the Caucasus Mountains.
f. FREEDOM OF AIRWAY
You become a pilot for an air show held in Paris, and you can see the flies in a plane that automatically flies along a defined route.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 over
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 over
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space