akeytsu Indie 2017
To be delisted from store by end 2019. There will be no more update for this product.
3D animation software did not evolve that much during the last 20 years… until Akeytsu, a brand new 3D software dedicated solely to animation and rigging developed by nukeygara came out on the market. Disruptive, fast and easy Akeytsu is an intuitive software for Indie game creators.
akeytsu’s motto: designed by/for animators… designed to be easy and fun
Even if 3D animation is intrinsically an artistic endeavour, it unfortunately has been transformed into a high-level technical activity by most of the software in the market. These programs are overly complicated with an endless learning curve.
With its artistic-oriented approach and its unique interface, akeytsu breaks up classic standards of current broad-based solutions by providing a new "animation & rigging only" workflow built on simplicity, rapidity, velocity and ergonomics.
The result is an uncompromising design where each and every feature was thought for animators. And not only for professional animators, akeytsu is so easy that now anyone can create quick posings and have fun by discovering 3D animation.
game industry as target
At nukeygara we made a choice : providing 3D animation access to the huge community of game/indie game developers. Most of them stick with 2D due to 3D issues: overly technical, skills lacking in teams, long learning curves, etc. This situation has to change ! The first akeytsu version and its solid FBX format support in/out fits perfectly with game studios needs and especially Unity 3D or Unreal Engine workflows.
- skeletal animation (akeytsu stacker keyframing system)
- akeytsu spinner manipulator handling
- animation layers (akeytsu mixer)
- F-Curve editor integrated into the 3D viewport (akeytsu curveboard)
- cycle special features (akeytsu cyclemaker)
- keyframe onion ghosts
- mesh controls (akeytsu light rig)
- IK/FK solver (akeytsu light rig)
- IK/FK auto Reverse Foot
- skeleton creation and editing (akeytsu light rig)
- skinning creation with Skin Painter and vertices editing
- animation bank
- multi-views layouts
- multi-files handling
- FBX import/export (multi-animations export)
- 4K monitor support
upcoming features and improvements
- cameras (import, export, creation & editing)
- and many more…
Notice: about akeytsu Indie license, we authorize the use of akeytsu Indie to any company/entity making less than US$200K revenu per year .
- OS: Windows Vista or higher
- Processor: Single-core Pentium 1.5 GHz or better
- Memory: 100 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with OpenGL 2.0 capabilities
- Storage: 55 MB available space
- Additional Notes: About GPU, anything made since 2004 should work. However, on old hardware, you may encounter performance or texturing limitations mainly based on the amount of RAM available. Integrated GPUs (mostly Intel) should be avoided in favor of dedicated GPUs (nVidia, AMD).