Alien Death Mob
OMG everybody, aliens have invaded Earth! Towns, cities, deserts, they’re everywhere. They’re even at the Eiffel Tower if you can believe that! Somehow, as usual, Earth only has one person left capable of taking them on. Some kind of super soldier I suppose.
An intense twin stick shooter, blast your way around the world taking on countless hordes of enemies. Use bullet time to get out of sticky situations. Collect the power ups, but don’t forget to keep an eye on your multiplier to get those massive scores!
- 30 missions set at various real world locations
- Bullet time to help out in those desperate situations
- Intense twin stick action
- Loads of Power ups
- Hordes of aliens to blast your way through
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 830 (2* 3000) or equivalent / AMD Athlon 64 4000+ (2600) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (256 MB) / Radeon HD 2400 PRO (256 MB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 100 MB available space