Anima Toon is a unique software which allows artists to create and animate 3D Voxel characters.
- Animate a 3D character with keyframes using precise manipulators and ghosting guides in order to pose characters.
- Intuitive rig controllers allow for precise posing and timing for beautiful animations
- Easy timeline editor lets you set keys and perform operations like copy, paste and duplicate fast.
- Zoom in and out of the timeline with easy to use UI
- Hotkeys and inbuilt video demos for super-fast learning
Create and save clips of your animations to res-use and modify on other characters. Import, save and export animation data seamlessly between different variations of the same model.
The in-built Voxel editor lets you modify the character to get a look you desire and then seamlessly switch back and forth with the animation scene without losing any data.
Thousands Of Possibilities
Create infinite varieties of characters (including four legged animals)based on the character templates included along with access to a library of animations and models such as walks, runs, idles, fights etc.
Export your 3D animations as .GLTF files so you can import them in popular packages such as Blender, Maya, Unreal and Unity 3d.
- Non-linear character animation and 3d modelling workflow
- Infinite variations based on inbuilt rigs and library animations
- Export as .GLTF runtime animations to use in Blender, Maya, 3ds Max, Unity 3D etc.
- Save animations as clips to reuse and share animations
- MP4 export for quick renders and sharing
- Import and export scenes and clips for collaborative workflow
- Demos and video tutorials for learning are bundled inside the app
- Ambient Occlusion mode for previewing renders in realtime
Designed for animators, by animators Anima Toon can be used by beginners and pros to create 3D character animations intuitively and easily.
Anima Toon has been created by Appy Monkeys, an award winning app developer with 8 years of experience in creating fun and intuitive creativity apps with over 8 million downloads and recipient of various awards such as Children’s Tech Review and Purdue University’s guide for STEM apps.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6400
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space