A tower defense game with Japanese castle!
This game is a game to make your dream come true, "I want to make a fortress" or "I want to be besieged in a fortress."
Decide where to build the fortress on the randomly generated map, dig to make moats, build fences and walls to make your own fortress.
If you have any requests regarding the game, please post them on the forum.
- Normal mode … This is a basic game mode where you get resources and enlarge the fortress while repelling enemies.
- Campaign … This is the mode to advance to the next stage after achieving the victory conditions presented.
- Endless mode … Repel enemies while expanding and expanding the castle.
- Creative mode … A way of playing that allows you to use resources indefinitely. You can also be attacked by the set number of enemies.
- Siege Mode … A game mode that searches for combinations of enemies that can attack efficiently against castle save data.
- Walking mode … This is a mode to walk around the created fortress from FPS viewpoint.
- Custom game … A mode where you can play after selecting optional functions and changing almost all parameters.
- Appearance change function … We are considering distributing Mods that change the appearance of buildings in Workshop.
- Ranking event … Event to start endless mode on the same map and compete for the reaching round.
- Campaign … A campaign to understand the basic elements.
- Replay function … This function allows you to replay how the fortress is developing.
- Sharing of save data in Workshop … Register and download save data of the castle you made.
Element to be implemented
- VR support for walk mode.
- AI play function … We are considering implementing a communication function that allows the bot to perform each operation after the game starts.
- Campaign creation function … We are considering creating a campaign and distributing it in Workshop.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8, 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Pentium 4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280 x 720
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space