Bot Net: Ramshackle Robotics Demo
The ship is disabled, the aliens have boarded, and slain everyone in sight!
Help isn’t coming, and it’s all on you to take up the roll of the hero, stop the aliens, and save the day.
One problem… You aren’t a hero…
You don’t have an awesome suit of power armor, a big gun, or even a crowbar. You are the ship’s IT guy, and right now, you’re locked in your office armed with nothing but a computer, a 3D printer, and a handful of janitor bots, hastily reprogrammed for combat.
Your only hope for survival is to send your bots out to explore the ruined ship, find vital resources and upgrades, and build a force strong enough to take back control of the ship!
‘Bot Net: Ramshackle Robotics’ is a turn-based strategy rogue-like where you’ll build an army of ramshackle robots to fight off an alien invasion!
"Build your bots, command your army, defeat the invaders!"
Try out the demo today!
Stay tuned for the following exciting features!
- Build and command an army of robots using the innovative ‘Command System’ to create unique and strategic behaviors for your bots!
- Explore randomly generated ships with unique layouts and loot to find!
- Take a dive into the easy to learn, hard to master depth of Bot Net’s blend of grand strategy and squad based strategy!
- Spend your hard earned resources on a large variety of specialized bot upgrades along with powerful weapons and items!
- Turn the tides of battle by gaining control of ‘Stations’; key locations that provide powerful bonuses and large-scale effects!
- Learn to outsmart your enemies by exploiting their unique behaviors!
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280x720 minimum resolution, OpenGL 2.0 Support, and recommended dedicated graphics card with 128 MB of RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space