The game is made up of stages, with a puzzle on each stage and story cut-scenes in between. The game has auto-save feature in each stage so if you failed in a certain puzzle, you can try again by clicking continue.
On every stage there will be a trial phase and a battle phase. In the trial phase, the player will be given a puzzle that can be solved alone by thinking or calculating. In the next phase, which is the battle phase, the player will have a match against the AI. Battles require concentration and patience.
Calcu-Late was developed by Blazing Fanfish and is being published by Back To Basics Gaming.
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or better
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible