Carrie’s Order Up
Carrie’s Order Up! is a challenging arcade game inspired by the likes of Pac-Man and Game & Watch. As Carrie, a crab waitress in a port town’s restaurant, you have to serve spaghetti, pancakes, and burgers to all kinds of sea creatures without bumping into them!
Aside from charming characters and SNES-quality pixel art, this game contains:
- Service Mode featuring 20 Rounds of food serving and fish skirting.
- Friendlier difficulty level for those who want a more easy-going experience.
- Earn money to unlock new features: endless mode, holiday mode, color palettes… and a playable extra character!
- 160 side challenges for completionists for those who seek a true challenge.
- Game pad support.
- In-game record keeping.
- High score tables to compete with others on Steam, including your friends.
Mechanics may be simple, but a level of depth to the mechanics exist, with tons of achievements to reward those that learn to master being a crab waitress! If you’re looking for a cute and challenging game that lifts inspiration from arcade titles, you’ll find hours of entertainment in Carrie’s Order Up!
- OS: Windows Vista or Greater
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 mb video memory
- Storage: 31 MB available space
- Sound Card: Intel