Cold, wolves, bears and more.A struggle for survival in the north of Norway.
Improve your skills and fight the challenges in this nature!
Realistic Open World
As you grapple with the freezing cold, you are also faced with the wild nature.
While struggling with hunger and thirst, you have to collect wood and coal and burn a fire to warm up.
Homes are warm and safe. search the cabinets and collect materials.
You can hunt bear, wolf and deer with a rifle or bow, cook and eat their meat.
The rifle and bow can be found by researching the land or houses.
8 square kilometers of vast land and many regions await you to investigate.
Can visit homes You can burning a fire and cook meat or mushrooms whenever you want.
- If you stay in extreme cold, make a fire or enter a house to avoid hypothermia.
- fish by breaking ice in a frozen lake and Quench your hunger by cooking over the fire
- If you get sick your fitness will decrease and will not increase.
- Various improvements can be made in the game, you can produce a fishing rod.
- Collect and cook mushrooms will Quench your hunger
- Watch the story of the northern lights emerging at night.
- Activities have an impact on food, water, temperature and health values.
- A beautiful realistic open world with many views with the best graphics
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+ (or later)
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core at 2 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Graphics 4400 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space