Dark Pathways is a 2D adventure game with an arcade soul that winks to pixel art. Once out of his cell, our fugitive has to find a way to survive by running along dark paths full of monsters and traps. The door is finally open; it is a mad rush of killing as many enemies as possible while trying to close the gates that allow creatures to enter this world. There is a letter, but it has been torn apart.
Your cell is finally open, and you are free to go and move in a vast maze. In the beginning, the labyrinth is empty.
In the perimeter of this maze, there are 4 gates for another dimensions, one at north, another at south, then east and west.
Every minute these gates will remain open for 30 seconds; after that, evil enemies will invade your world, ready to kill you.
The more time passes, the more enemies will be present in the maze.
So haven’t got a moment to lose, you need to find one of the four Gate-Key and then find the relative gate.
You can decide to freely run and kill every monster in your path or use your stealth ability and silently evade them.
Use the Gate-Key to overload the gate circuit and blow it up.
As soon as a gate is destroyed, you get a small fragment of the Golden-Key, you must come back to your cell to secure it.
Be ready! This tiny object will attract in your direction all the enemies present in the maze while making it impossible for you to use your stealth skill.
When you bring a fragment of the Golden-Key to your cell, you will be safe for a few moments. But remember, even if inside your cell nothing changes, the entire maze out there will look now different. The paths you have been walking through might be altered or blocked.
Take advantage of your light bullets to create new tunnels and reach your destination.
Destroy all the four gates, and make the Golden Key complete again to finally finish the game.
- 9 amazing environment styles
- procedural maze and traps creation
- possibility to climb every surface
- 6 bullet types (light, fire, thunder, ice, portal, dark) and the possibility to upgrade
- destructible maze walls using light bullet
- constructible maze walls using dark bullet
- portal bullet, to fast teleport the player
- 4 different enemies, each with different element resistance and weakness
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
- Processor: 3.0 Ghz Quad Core CPU or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4096MB Dedicated Memory
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible