Dead Hope is an open world sandbox loot-shooter with an first- and third person camera view that has two gamemodes, a survival mode and a online mode.
The survival mode can be played alone in single player or with friends in co-op. In this mode you will fight against the post-apocalypse, building a settlement and trying to survive against the zombies and from the nature itself.
In the online mode, you also try to survive against the post-apocalypse, but the biggest enemie wont be the zombies or the nature, it will be the fight for ressoruces against the other survivors. The main target of the online mode is to replenish your global stock of items, so you are ready for battles against the other players or to be prepared for clan wars to show who is the best team. With clan leagues, weekly events and much more.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: AMD® A8 3870 3,6 Ghz or Intel® Core ™ i3 2100 3.1Ghz or better.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 465 / ATI Radeon TM HD 6870.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Card.