Play as a Survivor alone or with up to 2 Friends against the Crimson Lake Killer.
– 3 Online Player in full Body IK vs AI Killer
– Start randomly placed Generators to supply energy for the Fireworkssystem. Help will come…..
– Use the Flashlight against the Killer to win time against him.
– Heal yourself with Medikits
– Revive your friends!
– Hide in Tents, Wardrobes, and use Palettes to block temporary the way from the Killer.
The first Death by Daylight-inspired Multiplayer VR Game on Steam lets you play as a gruesome Killer or Murderer who hunts the other 3 Survivor Player in a Multiplayer match. Deadbait lets you experience true and full immersive Horror where every action counts.
Play as a Survivor
As a Survivor you can use your environment to hide and distract the Killer, throwing glass bottles or start a TV is one of the possible Methods. Of course, unwanted noises should be avoided. The Survivors need to fulfill different tasks and find Items like Keys and start Generators to unlock their Way out of the nightmarish environment.
Play as the Murderer
As the Murderer, you are terrifying and absolutely deadly. Your hearing is enhanced, and your tremendous force strikes any Survivors with a few blows or shots down.
Realistic graphics and sounds to feel the fear and kill urge in the closest way.
The Task Objects and other Interactables are on every Match in a different Place. No Match will be like the other.
Meet up with your friends and chat via VOIP Chat or over the Steam Chat system. But be careful, the Enemy Player can hear you…
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480 or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 9 GB available space