Delusion is an unusual puzzle game that tells a story about a beautiful world, full of life and colors, which changed beyond recognition after a series of unexplainable events had taken place.
Uncover the truth, help restore the world and save its inhabitants in a journey across five chapters with a total of one hundred fresh and carefully crafted puzzles waiting to be solved. Its turn-based gameplay is simple yet challenging, with satisfying level progression and no timers, allowing you to relax and find your own pace.
Amaze yourself with the unique, mostly hand-drawn art-style, atmosphere, and depth of the living and breathing world of Delusion and its attention to detail.
- A unique and mostly hand-drawn art-style that brings the world and its unmistakable atmosphere to life
- Simple yet challenging turn-based gameplay with satisfying level progression and no timers, allowing you to relax and find your own pace
- A total of 100 carefully crafted puzzles, each featuring an optional challenge with a unique collectible offered as the reward for its completion
- An intriguing story told in 5 chapters, with support for non-linear game progression
- Original Soundtrack composed by award-winning composer Tomáš Vrána
- Colorblind friendly
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space