With multiple character archetypes to choose from, beautifully crafted 2D art, and a simplified attack system that allows players to focus on reading their opponents rather than memorizing combinations, Dextrissimi allows beginners to face-off against veteran fighters on an even playing field in a true test of instinct and skill!
Five (out of seven) fighters from different nationalities are available in this demo to prove their skill. Each character has a different play style, but they all follow the same conventions allowing players to explore their options and pick what feels best for them.
There are a couple of game modes to explore:
- Arcade pits players against the toughest of champions from their respective regions.
- Versus tests players’ skills against each other in a battle to determine the strongest champion (and of course, bragging rights).
This game is heavily neutral based; You have 4 face buttons that each execute attacks accordingly, leading to an easier to understand approach when engaging the opponent. Furthermore, there are no health bars. That’s right, in this game if you get hit once, you’re dead. This leads to high-octane, fast-paced and intense matches where one move can assure certain victory, or ultimate despair.
- Play as characters from around the world with distinct abilities
- Quick, engaging battles for anything from a casual session to fierce tournaments
- Manuscript aesthetic and hand-drawn characters/scenery
- Straightforward battle system with ruthless one-hit elimination creates exciting moments of tension
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200
- Graphics: 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Controllers are recommended, but not required