Endciv is in the second attempt of development during the Early Access phase, after many things did not work out as intended both technically and on a game design aspect. Therefore a complete re-development was initiated and everything was re-designed and coded from scratch. We are now in a state to add more content to the game with a more solid foundation.
The main purpose of this recent release was to satisfy those who already own the game. Nobody is suggested to buy the game right now, our main goal is Spring 2019 for the game to flourish and to be playable for a wider audience.
Construction and city building aspects. The number and variation of buildings and objects will be constantly increased during development and it will become more challenging for you to build more advanced buildings.
The economy of the game is our highest priority at the moment. This includes the number of different goods and production facilities but also how trading and resource management performs. We constantly improve and adjust balancing.
Combat features are a low priority and will be implemented once the economy and building features are more solidly implemented.
The last aspect describes the emotional and ethical aspects of the game. We want to provide a grungy post-civilization scenario and believable events in the game. This also describes how detailed the game will be. The full potential of this aspect can only be achieved towards the end of development.
About the Game
You’ve managed cities in medieval ages, Rome, Egypt, foreign planets – Now it’s time to discover the wastelands!
- Rebuild civilization in a world full of misery and cruelty
- Craft a flourishing town from the ashes of the past
- Decide yourself either to conquer or to ally
- Enjoy a detailed simulated world
Please be aware that the status of the game is still very limited, this is already the second attempt of development and therefore many things had to be re-developed from scratch. Only consider to buy it if you are interested in the development process.
In a world where civilization suffered from various disasters, a group of people lost their shelter and are now on the search for a new place to live. Help these people to survive in the wastelands. Explore the unknown environment to find shelter and a supply of food and water for the early days. Your foremost duty is to avoid dehydration and starvation at all cost.
Enjoy a detailed simulation. Water can be scarce and food rots over time. During the game you also have to manage energy, agriculture and labor and each aspect relies on certain real world conditions such as rainfall and wind.
Lead a successful settlement. Acquire a fortune of goods, keep your citizens satisfied and improve the daily routine with new technology and resources. Then your reputation will rise and strangers will take notice. You will be visited by nomads who want to join your tribe and merchants who want to offer a trade.
Read the Development Progress section above for more details about the current status of the game.
Visit our Roadmap and Discord Channel!
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Dual Core 2.6GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB (Shader model 3)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes: These requirements are estimations during the Early Access state. If you are unsure if the final game will run on your system then you should wait until we can confirm these system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Quad Core 3GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024MB (Shader model 4)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These requirements are high during the Early Access state. If you are unsure if the game will run at great performance on your system then you should wait until we can confirm lower system requirements.