Fantasy Toonz: Embers of Creation
The Great Creator Raist, being as bored as he was, created 12 demi gods to keep himself entertained. They soon became bored themselves so they created a world with all kinds of races to keep themselves entertained. Filled with jealousy, but fearing rebellion, Raist manipulated the races into a false religion to fight against the demi gods. Raist then suggested the demi gods give their children magic as a reward for their loyalty and to combat this new false religion that was threatening the will of the gods. When the demi gods realized that the Raist was the one behind the false religion, they took all the magic from their childen and used it to destroy The Great Creator. Raist was destroyed and the embers of what was left smashed down upon the planet, shattering it into an untold number of pieces and destroyed most of the life on the planet.
After thousands of years the few survivors remaining gained in strength and number. Magic, it was discovered, still remained, but could only be used if embedded into objects such as weapons and armor. The children of the gods used these embedded magical items to rage war against one another. In order to restore peace the races agreed to use arenas as a form of mediation. It was discovered through ancient artifacts and lore that if the ashes of creation were to be merged again it would bring back the creator to answer for his misdeeds and allow magic to be used inherently by the children once again.
Some of these ancient artifacts were bones of the old races, still emanating with the original magic that they hold. You have been brought back to life through the use of these old bones. Still not able to inherently use the magic within yourself you must decide to simply live your new life with no memory of what you once were or to search out and discover the roots of your past. Will you help bring the ashes of creation together, regain your memories and former glory or do you fear the past and prevent a new Apocalypse when they try to bring The Great Creator back to life?
– Play as any race in the game.. Human, Golem, Imp, Lican, Spider, Dragon and more!
– Ever expanding world.. Use the advanced portal system to discover new, unknown lands of this fractures world.
– Build the individual parts of an item (ie.. blade, hilt, grip and pommel of a sword) using the materials you choose to create unique weapons and armor.
– Procedurally generated dungeons that get more difficult the deeper you go. Play as one of dungeon bosses against your friends in co-op mode.
– No limits as to how powerful you can become. Increase your damage and protection as high as you want.
– Build a camp, build a house, build a city, a castle or a kingdom. Hire NPCs to run your stores or guard the walls of your kingdom.
– Use powerful magic to combine fractures of the planet together and expand your land. Add new biomes from dark and spooky to sunny and fun.
– Ancient artifacts take the form of powerful weapons and armor. Upgrade them and use them before they become lost to time once again. Find them again and see how they have gained in power from the last player that wielded them. Co-op mode can make these artifacts powerful enough to defeat the gods of old.
– Your actions with each race is tracked and effects how they perceive you. Make them enemies and they will attack on sight, make them friends and enjoy the benefits of their society. Quests can be affected by your reputation with each of the races.
– Build multiple kingdoms as you transform into other races. Purchase homes or businesses and live with the enemy as a spy or integrate into their society as one of their own. Build your home underground with the Imps, high in the sky with the dragons or keep your feet planted firmly on solid ground.
– Dynamic storylines.. instead of simply reading a book or scroll and learning about the past the storylines are all dynamic and many will lead to powerful artifacts! Quests and stories dynamically change according to things that happen in the world and your reputation with the quest giver. For instance.. once an artifact has been found and lost again (after a specific period of time), the storyline pertaining to that artifact will change giving players a new chance to find that artifact.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600, equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 MB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon RX 580, equivalent or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5700 or better
- Memory: 16 MB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon RX 5700 or better
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 60 GB available space