Fix it – The Renovation Simulator
With Fix it – The Renovation Simulator, the player experiences the profession of a craftsman in all its facets. Whether electrical work, installation, gardening or renovation – all fields of activity are covered.
In an open game world, the handyman has three vehicles at his disposal – pickup, van and flatbed. The player has three purchasable locations of his craftsman business to choose from, from which the customer orders are started. The customer orders can be completed with different tools, which can be used to expand the craftsman’s business. The player can expect countless, diverse missions at the most different locations.
► Different tasks like: Electrical work, installation, gardening, renovation etc.
► Open game world
► Three vehicles: pickup, van, flatbed
► Three purchasable locations to choose from
► Different tools that can be used to expand the business
► Countless, diverse missions
- OS: Win 7/8.1/10 (64Bit)
- Processor: 64 Bit - AMD / Intel dual-core (with hyper-threading) CPU, running at 3 GHz (Intel Core i5-3000 series or newer architectures are recommended)
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 1050 with 4GB RAM or comparable AMD card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- OS: Win 10 (64Bit)
- Processor: AMD / Intel quad-core processor running at 3.5 GHz (Intel Core i7 series or newer architectures are recommended)
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 2080 with 6GB RAM or comparable AMD card