Flaws in the People We Love
On July 2nd, 2009, every living thing vanished. Gone, without a trace.
I’m a hobbyist who makes games for fun. You can finish it in 10 minutes. If you play it, I’ll be thankful.
Description of gameplay
The gameplay is a walking simulator. The game uses first person controls. Walk using w, a, s, d and jump with space. As you explore the world, the narrator will reveal details about who you are, what happened.
* Full voice acting
* Short – you can finish the entire game in around 10 minutes
* Story rich – a mystery with several major plot twists
* Simple controls – walking simulator controls with minor, simple platforming sequences
I wanted to make a game about the stories we tell ourselves to rationalize the choices we make that often don’t make sense to people looking on the outside.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.7 ghz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Low requirements
- Storage: 400 MB available space