ROGUELITE TOWER DEFENCE
What if all towers and enemies were initially the same, and you were presented with only one choice per wave? What if this choice affected not only towers, but your enemies too? The choices are randomly generated. Your decisions will control the progression of the game: fast but weak enemies, massive but resistant ones, ones with dodge, flying or otherwise – make your choice! How will you advance your towers to counter the enemies you build up? What combinations can you muster to progress deeper into the chaos?
SALVAGE AND COME BACK STRONGER
Gather enough Salvage Points to salvage and make permanent some of your choices, leaving you more equipped up for future runs, and pushing you even deeper into the madness. Assemble insane synergies and see how glorious of a run can you achieve before the end inevitably reaches you. Can you earn a spot on the leaderboards?
A combination of two challenges gives this TD a fresh take on mazing for you to enjoy:
1. By default, walls (wires) and towers cannot be placed arbitrarily, but rather must all be connected to a power source
2. Randomised enemy waypoints (switches) let your mazes become labyrinths that can be re-entered if needed
COMPLETE YOUR EXPERIMENT
Through your sheer genius, you’ve realised how to channel lightning to create life! But the foolish village-folk have caught wind of that, and for some reason are trying to violently put a halt to your experiment. Alas, violence shall be met with violence, as is another effective usage of lightning. Build storm-powered traps and collect doodads and contraptions to aid you in stopping those ignorant fools from toying with what they don’t understand, and try to complete your experiment.
Any suggestions or feedback, or want to chat with the devs as this game progresses? Join the Doodad Games Discord server and get involved!
Art and animations from Ethan Close.
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
- Additional Notes: Hardware vendor officially supported drivers.