Frontier Quest is a hybrid puzzle-RPG focused around exploring an untravelled frontier while rebuilding a run-down town and getting to know its colourful cast of characters!
A young adventurer journeys out into the frontier in search of legendary artifacts, however they quickly find their path blocked by the various monsters living there. To make matters worse the frontier town is in no shape to provide support, so our adventurer ends up helping repair the town in exchange for better equipment to take on the frontier.
Listen to the requests of the townsfolk before journeying out into the frontier, figuring out monster’s weaknesses in turn-based combat and collecting materials to help restore the town and ultimately uncover the mystery of the artifacts.
Using the right equipment is key in progressing through the dangerous frontier. By choosing the right weapons, armor, gear and allies, you’ll be able to make short work of the monsters blocking your path.
Through completing quests for the townsfolk, you’ll be rewarded with new equipment that you’ll need to succeed on your adventure, and as you complete quests and get to know the townsfolk, you’ll be able to help them better themselves and grow the tiny village into a prosperous town. You might even learn more about the frontier’s past and its inhabitants along the way too!
- Turn-based combat with puzzle elements that focuses on choosing the right equipment for the job
- Vibrant 2D art set within a colourful fantasy world
- A cast of quirky characters to meet and become acquainted with through 30+ quests
- 50+ roads across many different environments to explore
- Watch the town slowly improve and expand as you complete quests
- A variety of different gear to collect and equip
- OS: Windows 10
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space