FSX Steam Edition: Airbus Series Vol. 3 Add-On
FeelThere’s Airbus Series Vol. 3 is a detailed depiction of the fascinating world of Fly-By-Wire technology as well as the Airbus’ high-end systems. These powerful aircraft offer unrivaled flying pleasure. Taking advantage of "New Generation" flight deck and the latest ‘Fly-by-Wire’ technology, the aircraft features simulations of all on-board systems, a complete and ultra-realistic flight computer, and much more besides. These characteristics, unique to the Airbus aircraft family, give pilots the opportunity to fly a greater variety of routes, with less training time.
- Aircraft included:
- Airbus 330-200 GE.
- Airbus 330-200 RR.
- Flexible Wings.
- Detailed interior view.
- Realistic digital ‘FLY-BY-WIRE’ technology.
- Accurate flight dynamics (by Rob Young) – Exactly as the real aircraft, created and tested by different active Airbus pilots and instructors and based on manufacturer’s specifications.
- Real simulation from complete Cold & Dark cockpit to full auto landing.
- Truly immersive sound experience.
- Numerous animations: hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passenger’s door, cargo hatches.
- Realistic auto-brake system.
- Frame-rate friendly.
- Glass cockpit with advanced digital avionics, CAT II and III landing certification.
- Interactive 3D Virtual Cockpit.
- Day and night lighting.
- Aircraft flyable from the Captain or First Officer’s seat.
- Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) and caution messages.
- Radio Management panel.
- Hotspots on the panel to ease access to 2D panels.
- Pop up EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays, resizable and detachable for any additional monitor use.
- Vector graphics displays for nicer and smoother graphics.
- All the Airbus EFIS are available: Primary Flight Display (PFD), Navigation Display (ND), Engine/Warning Display (E/WD), System Display (SD), with all the system pages available.
- Advanced Configuration Module accessible through the Flight Simulator menu in game. Allows the user to select the realism level of the systems.
- Inertial Reference System (IRS) – Fully working Navigational System.
- Fully featured Fly-by-Wire system.
- Fully featured autopilot & FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control) systems.
- Alert system.
FMS Features (Flight Management System):
- The flight management system is composed of: Basic features, Advanced features, SID/STAR management.
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later.
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core).
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required).
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible.
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features.