Recruit your team of fantasy heroes and save the world!
As a rising entrepreneur in the world of fantasy security services, recruit and fully customize your heroes as you send them on various quests. Improve your heroes as they gain experience and level up. Train them in new skills and improve their equipment. Strategically decide which quests to take on and which heroes to send where.
If you have a quest, if no one else can help and if you can afford them, then maybe you too can hire the F-Team!
Game currently contains two chapters, The Bridge at Londoress and The Goblin Lands.
The Bridge At Londoress
Goblins have overrun the Bridge at Londoress and destroyed it, severing the path to the Goblin lands. From the stronghold nearby they send out raiding parties to ransack the land. Assemble your team of heroes, take back the stronghold and rebuild the bridge.
The Goblin Lands
With the bridge now secured, make your way through these rough lands to the Goblin Capital of Gunula. From there, escort the Goblin ambassador and secure peace. But beware, not all want peace between Humans and Goblins.
Combined these two chapters should provide between 30 and 40 hours of gameplay.
- 6 Different Character Classes (Fighter, Archer, Mage, Knight, Ranger, Barbarian)
- 4 races to interact with (Human, Goblin, Elven, Undead)
- Tactical turn-based combat. Take command yourself or let the AI decide
- Explore a huge world map 1600 hexes large with unique race-based locations and items
- Manage dozens, even hundreds of Heroes
- Over 80 skills to teach your Heroes divided amongst character class and race
- Trade, loot and gather over 50 unique items
- Main story-line quests along with various side quests to fulfill. Quest types include fetch quests, timed quests, elimination quests, garrison quests and more
- Perma-death for your heroes until you discover the Undead capital of Kharbharam
- Battle Simulator for quick, random skirmishes
Full Character Customization
- Name and Avatar
- Over 50 different hair, eyebrow and beard styles
- Hundreds of different armor combinations (30 chest plates, 30 leggings, 22 upper bracers, 20 lower bracers, 19 gloves and 21 boots)
- Add accessories such as shoulder plates, helmet decorations, elbow and knee plates, ear / nose / chin rings and more
- Change skin color, facial hair color, eye color and armor color along with other color options
- 226 different weapons divided over 12 categories based on character class
- 60 different shields
- Armor and weapons based on character class and level with unique weapons unlocked by skill training and quest fulfillment
Fight a wide array of unique enemies including:
- Goblin fighters, archers, heavies and shamans
- Undead fighters, knights and shamans
- Cave spiders
- Ice beasts
- Forest witches and guardians
- More to come
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Core i5
- Memory: 4096 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750
- DirectX: Version 10