Game of Love
Game of Love is a visual novel / otome game featuring a bittersweet and edgy high school romance.
You are Alice, a sophomore high school student who is also member of the school’s volleyball team. You have a special bond with Mark, your childhood friend, that might blossom into love.
But when Raphael, the school idol, officially sets his eyes on you, everything becomes so complicated as you become the target of mysterious threats…
What lies behind Raphael’s sudden interest? Is Mark really the reliable guy you thought he was? When friends become foes and your world starts to crumble, who should you trust?
This story explores various traumas affecting modern high school students: bullying, sexism, homophobia…
Walk through a love triangle full of suspense, romance and strong personalities to discover the truth!
- 65,000+ words
- Multiple choices to unlock specific dialogues
- Kinetic story
- Rich graphics and full-screen CGs to illustrate key events
- Moving and edgy romance involving true high school traumas
- Indie visual novel made by two otome lovers!
- OS: Windows Vista or higher
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics, NVIDIA 600 Series, AMD 7000 Series
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space