Genesia Legacy: Ultimate Domain
Successor of "old school" games, Genesia Legacy is a challenging and punitive turn-based strategy game, easy to learn but hard to master.
Commissioned by the King to find the Sacred Gems of NEORT, you arrive on unknown territory with a small group of settlers.
Caring leader or remorseless tyrant, you will need resilience to succeed in your mission. Be ready to accept the consequences of your actions, because in the world of Genesia, every decision is important and every action is final.
TURN-BASED STRATEGY AND MANAGEMENT GAME IN A BEAUTIFUL LIVING WORLD!
- Start a new life: send your troops explore unknown territories.
- Expand your territory: train your settlers to survive harsh seasons and weather.
- Build! Have your architects build fields, barracks, taverns, workshops… They have dozens of construction plans.
- Keep a balanced ecosystem: Will you protect or damage the environment? Your actions have an impact on the world.
- Combat epidemics: Find remedies, brew potions. Achieve scientific progress!
- Meet historical figures: William Wallace, Richard Lionheart, Leonardo Da Vinci, Galileo, Blaise Pascal, Jane Shore, Marco Polo and many others…
- Will you be a tyrant? Will you plunge your people into war, spread terror, practice slavery and develop weapons of destruction in order to accomplish your quest? Or… Will you be kind and wise?
- Procedural world generation: You will never play the same game twice. High replay value!
- An elaborate and detailed game with a coherent ecosystem.
- Retro graphics: undeniably charming.
- Up to 3 players in hotseat mode.
- OS: Windows 7 / +
- Processor: 2.0 GHz / +
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia 8600 / AMD / +
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible