Gunjump Before Dinner
Gunjumping game for gunjumping people.
You play as Lily, badass teenager armed with gargantuan revolver with insane knockback. Use the gun as your main movement tool and clear your way through challenging obstacle course with a clip size of six bullets. The controls are simple and intuitive. Aim and gunjump with either mouse or gamepad.
Evil Professor Y has kidnapped your father (yet again) and is forcing him to do evil things for Evil Things Co. It’s up to you to rescue your lame dad. Preferably before dinner gets stale.
- Tight and responsive controls
- Countless ways to die
- 150 levels over 5 unique zones
- Quick respawn: you are immediately back at it
- Zero water levels
Story is minimal, level progression is linear and exploration and character progression is nonexistant. Gunjump Before Dinner focuses on two aspects that are in common among our favourite precision platformers: fun movement and solid level design.
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100 equivalent or more
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1050 equivalent or more
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: With these specs you would have no trouble. More accurate minimum requirements will be available in the future.