Put your skills to the test in Handpass VR!
A handpass is a skill in the sport of Australian Rules Football – hold the ball in one hand and punch it with the other! Handpass VR will test the accuracy of your handpasses with moving targets – and in a variety of environments from a stadium to outer space!
Handpass VR has 3 environments to explore.
- Space Station – An abandoned space station left floating above earth..
- Stadium -Play HandPass in-front of a fully packed stadium..
- TV Studio – Lights, Camera, Action!
Handpass VR is launching with 2 challenging game modes.
- Time Attack – 60 seconds to score as many points as you can.
- Survival – Each hit adds precious time, however, it doesn’t come without it’s own unique challenges.
- More to come – We’re working on some new game-modes coming soon.
What are you waiting for?
Simply hit the red button and a footy will be thrown your way – catch it or pick it up off the ground by holding the trigger, and use your other hand to swing and punch the ball towards the moving target! Score as many points as you can and work your way up the leaderboard!
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX1070 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 4 GB available space