Helga: Euphorium’s Song
- Traditional turnbased JRPG, with inspiration and cues from games of both old and new to provide a solid gameplay experience.
- Unconventional storyline with surprises!Multiple unique endings, including a special harem ending! Will you be able to obtain it?
- Hours of gameplay with the main storyline and various sidequests!
- Do you not like random encounters in JRPGs? You can halve them or even disable them entirely in this game from the options!
- It vibrates! If you have a rumble supporting gamepad, you can feel every thrust into the sexy peasant women!
- Customize the UI elements of the game in any way that you desire, from the fonts and the colors of the game all the way to the SFX used!
- Crude humor, to amuse yourself with
Lewd Slime introduces Slime Queen who can be found at Seaside. She has a troubling dilemma, her queendom has been taken over by renegades! Can you help her out and obtain the reward from the Slime Queen?
This adventure is recommended to be played early as soon as you reach Seaside to maximize the benefit of her unique gift.
- 3 new sexual pictures
- One new short dungeon
- One new ending
- Unique permanent buff, if you help the queen!
- Two new achievements
- Random flavor text
About the Game
Above the skies away from most people lies the floating continent of Euphorium, a land of sexual fantasies. Isolated from everything else, the people of Euphorium have become quite strange over the years and very open about their sexualities and their deviancy. However, this floating continent is now threatened by an ancient allmighty being that has arrived and only a group of brave adventurers may save the day.
The leader of these adventurers is a woman by the name of Helga…
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Compatible OpenGL /Vram 1GB or better
- Storage: 550 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 1280x720 or better Display