In this RPG, you awake to find a dog on your bed. You then go on an adventure to try and bring it back home and save your town from the monster in the forest!
- – An original story where you won’t know where it’s going! I made the basis for this story and it’s worlds on two pieces of papers while in class over 9 years ago!
- – Created by one person except for the music!
- – Original art and music within.
- – Funny jokes and stuff. I’m sure it’ll make you laugh at least once!
- – On screen encounters.
- – Hug your way to victory!
You need to know!
This is also a short game that should take approx 3 hours to finish. Take it as a one off game as it will be a while before I get back to making the other parts. Take this game as a piece of art that you can enjoy and experience and most importantly, have fun!
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 1920x1080 or better Display