I’m a King
A young prince, whose father suddenly fell ill, is forced to rule the kingdom, make decisions in the courts, cope with unexpected manifestations of the weather and resist those who want to get rid of your power. Will he be able to withstand all the troubles?
It depends on you!
– You yourself choose how the events will develop in the game. Every decision you make affects both the course of events and the ending of the game.
– A random amount of resources received, because your workers do not always get a specific amount of food or building resources.
– The occasional appearance of a dark storm. The game has an additional difficulty in the form of a storm, which can destroy your buildings and reduce the population if you do not protect them.
– Every game day they will try to remove you from the throne and send mercenaries. You have to anticipate the actions of the conspirators and choose the way of your own defense.
– Several options for winning, as well as many options for losing.
What the game will be like depends on you!
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 2.0Ghz or AMD Phenom CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 desktop resolution or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 150 MB available space