Impossible Soaring is an intense test of flying skill. You score points by gliding as close as you dare to obstacles and surfaces. The closer you get, and the faster you move, the more points you’ll score. Greater risk means greater reward! Keep your streak going to build up a combo multiplier for an even greater score. Do well enough and you might achieve a spot on the online leaderboards!
- Gliding is physics-based, and you’ll have to maintain your energy to stay airborne. Swoop and dive with grace and finesse to conserve energy, and fly close to objects and surfaces to restore it. The more energy you have, the faster you’ll fly.
- It’s up to you to figure out your own flying style based on how much risk and excitement you’re interested in. Play it safer and merely beat each level, or fly like a true daredevil in pursuit of higher scores and leaderboard positions.
- Nine distinct, large levels, each presenting a unique environment to fly in. Towering mountain peaks, dense jungles, sunken ruins, and bizarre architectural monstrosities each aim to test your soaring skills in different ways.
- OS: Windows 8.1 or later
- Processor: 3.0 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti or AMD Equivalent
- Storage: 3 GB available space