Impresja is an exploration game taking place in a dynamic, non-Euclidean world that can be reconfigured by player through manipulation of art pieces. Use paintings, columns and statues to progress in a world of dead ends and looped corridors.
- Fragmented world that has to be put together by rearranging paintings that correspond with rooms.
- Ability to paint art pieces from one place over to another.
- Unique puzzle mechanics based on colors and geometry.
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: Dual Core 2 Ghz SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) with 384 MB VRAM ( 512 MB Recommended )
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 240 MB available space