Jazz Age Demo
Find love, fame, and fortune in New York with an intriguing cast of flappers and federal agents! Temptation is everywhere in this steamy 1920s romance!
It’s 1926 and there’s no place on Earth like New York City. You left the small town you grew up in to seek fame, fortune, and romance on Broadway, but success and true love have both proven more elusive than you imagined. You never dreamed you’d be torn between helping one lover save their business, an illegal speakeasy, while another lover tries to destroy it!
Jazz Age is a 125,000-word interactive novel by Nicola R. White, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play a leading role..in Prohibition! But will your heart find its match with a worldly club owner or the street-smart federal agent who wants to shut it down? Along the road to love, you’ll also have the chance to become a star, fight for workers’ rights, and save your family home. Who can you trust in a world of guns and glamour?
- Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or poly.
- Attend auditions for a role on Broadway or pursue a career in a speakeasy.
- Outwit the FBI—or join forces to enforce Prohibition laws.
- Help out your family back home—or sever all ties to your old life as you rise to the top.
- Find love with a gruff federal agent or a street-smart nightclub owner.
- Meet historic figures and explore the streets of 1920s New York.
- Befriend a flapper, a dandy, or a socialite.
- Will you choose love or stardom in 1920s New York?
Booze, Fame, Love & Sex—new York Has It All!
- OS: Windows 7
- OS: 10.9
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04