Jerry Rice & Nitus’ Dog Football Demo
Hall of Fame wide receiver, Jerry Rice and his dog Nitus hit the canine gridiron for some family-friendly, seven-on-seven action. Sports just aren’t for humans anymore! The dogs have turned pro as they compete alongside their owners for the coveted golden hydrant. 1 to 4 player season and exhibition modes, with 20 dog breeds, 14 human quarterbacks, 185 plays, and 12 Interactive Fields. It’s non-stop, "Lick Your Face" and "Wag Your Tail" action for the whole family.
• 1- to 4-player season and exhibition modes – Exhibition mode only for demo
• 20 dog breeds and 14 human quarterbacks, with 185 plays – 2 Quarterbacks only for demo
• Win over 250 prizes, like custom balls and accessories – not included in demo
• 12 interactive fields – 1 Field only for demo
— Geekscape —
"I THINK WE FOUND OUR PERFECT FOOTBALL GAME"
"SORRY EA, SORRY ACTIVISION, SORRY BIG DOGS, WE GOT THE NEW FRESH DOGS THAT ARE FUN!"
– Scott of Geekscape
- OS: Windows XP, Service Pack 2, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: • Video Card that supports DirectX 9.0 (Vertex shader 1.1 or higher; Pixel shader 2.0 or higher)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space