Keyword: A Spider’s Thread
Become an investigator in Keyword, a narrative thriller where you’ll depend on skills of logical deduction, hacking, and social engineering to solve challenging puzzles as the only means of finding your missing daughter. Play as Guo, a father with a complex past, who must use all the tools at his disposal to find his daughter, Sala.
Solve problems as you would in real life, hack into emails and social media, and dive into the dark web to find your daughter’s whereabouts, all the while uncovering secrets within your own home. Use binoculars to spy into the homes of neighbors, discover lurking enemies, and look over the city of Toronto to find important clues and put the pieces together.
Straddle the line between reality and the game as you depend on your natural intuition to guide you to your next step. With no dialogue prompts revealing answers it will be up to you to save Sala. Get lost in time loops as you discover if your past is all an illusion, or if it really is as you remember. Can all be forgiven? Is redemption possible? Or is there truly no way out?
- Set in the near-future of 2048 in a city inspired by Toronto, Keyword merges cyberpunk with traditional Chinese aesthetic, creating an eerie and immersive environment.
- Utilize binoculars to tap into your investigative side and uncover if people are who they say they are.
- Immersive soundtrack that mirrors the emotional tone of the gameplay by Seycara.
- Travel through time loops, changing your view on reality and evaluating if forgiveness is always possible.
- Reconsider the consequences and impact of sharing your data and information online.
- Gripping and thought-provoking narrative written by Future Science Fiction Master award-winning author, Jiangshan.
- Three difficulty modes that let you decide the level of challenge you’re willing to take on with a flexible hint system if you get stuck.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card