Knife To Meet You
Replayability was our top priority (beside fun, and freedom). I’m not afraid to say: you have infinite ways to complete a level. It is because we made the game physics as open and flexible as possible. Everything can happen: The video shows an unfortunate chain of events: knife hits the table, planks break, planks flying and hitting your friend towards the sawblade (which is a fail – but Hat Trick is completed).
CLICK BELOW TO JOIN US ON DISCORD
TOTAL THROW CONTROL
We developed a new throwing method for fun, but it worked out so well, we decided to make this game. It is not used in other games, so it is not easy for first, but once you get the hang of it, you will be able to hit even small objects!
REAL PHYSICS DESTRUCTION
Physics are very important part of this game:
WEAPONS have grips (bouncing), tips (stucking), edges (slicing) which all acts differently. Everything is calculated real time. Objects (level parts, fruits, targets and even characters) are sliced exactly where they meet the blades.
About the Game
CAN YOU HIT THE APPLE ON THE HEAD?
Be the knifemaster who makes the most stunning tricks! You can do whatever you want, and complete a level in different ways. All in bullet time slow mo! You can play only for fun or competitively online: in any 10 sec game you have a chance to break the World Record, visible for all players!
TRICKS YOU CAN DO:
– Stuck, Slice, Pierce, Pin objects – all can be part of a multi combo!
– Hat Trick: hit your friend’s hat without hitting him!
– Team Trick: pass a knife to your friend who finishes the job!
– Underhand Trick: Throw with reverse spin and hit a target!
– Spin Trick: Spin the knife at least 450 degrees before hitting the target!
– Overtake Trick: Triple combo an object but in different order!
– Sacrifice Trick: Quickly hit your partner after you have completed the level.
EARLY ACCESS FEATURES:
– 35 fully featured level + 10 training levels (continuously growing)
– 15 weapons (No-Spin Knife, Spin Knife, Axe, Cleaver, Sawblade, Fake Hand holding a knife, Sabre, Scythe, Nail, Sickle, Shuriken, Fork, Throwing Axe, Card, Sword). We also give you all crazy weapon ideas for testing (fake hand holding a knife, fork, nail, card)
– Leaderboard for all weapons, each levels!
– Flexible replay system
– Weekly online challenge focusing on one level.
OTHER PLANS (WHAT HE HOPE):
Game mode: 1000 knives (a survival mode)
Game mode: Zero Practice Daily Challenge (a new level every day: which players can play only once – with leaderboards)
Game mode: The Endless Journey (random generated levels)
Even more characters, for example a wooden dog for the ringmaster (sleep and chase phases)
Interactive crowd who can be happy or angry (throwing coins or tomato at the characters)
Complex physics weapons (crazy weapons like: knife-grenade, harpoon, a battle-chicken which start to run on landing, chain-jointed-weapons, swordfish with sticky nose and big jaws, etc)
Character customization saved in replays (animations, craving, annual rings, wood types, etc)
Even more physics objects (rope, fire, water, explosion, etc)
ATTENTION: This game is fully playable, but is still under development and it doesn’t reflect the final quality. We now focus on on creating the funniest gameplay possible, and then we will work on visual upgrades.
CAUTION Cut Hazard: Product has functional sharp edges. Contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away
from fingers and body. Handle with care. Use with adult supervision.
- OS: Windows XP (latest SP)
- Processor: 2.2Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512mb Dedicated VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space