Year 2021. You are an archaeologist who has lost his friend and colleague who was investigating a great fortress built in the twelfth century by a secret order called "Order of darkness" who worshiped the absence of light. Its corridors and rooms never received natural light, there is not a single window to the outside.
As we ascend through the floors these are increasingly larger and more intricate rooms.
It is said that in the 1950s there was a group of scientists who used this fortress for years to conduct research and experiments.
Your mission is to go through the floors of the fortress wearing a backpack, a battery-powered headlamp and a lighter in search of evidence to explain what is going on there and to find your friend.
You are not the only one, attracted by the mystery that surrounds the fortress and the scientific projects that took place there in the past, many researchers like you, coming from all over the world, will come to explore it. Will you manage to get out of there alive? Will you find out the mysteries it hides? Will you be able to find your friend?
Light2live is a procedurally generated roguelike with crafting, stealth and exploration mechanics. Improve your skills and discover secrets as you advance through the floors of this mysterious fortress in search of your missing friend.
As you explore you will be able to see the echoes of other players who visited the same floors previously.
- Procedural maps: Each run is completely different.
- Exploration and loot: Explore the changing rooms in search of exits and manufacturing materials.
- Crafting: Craft the tools and items needed to get out of there alive.
- Character progression: Acquire skills that improve your abilities.
- Lighting: Dynamic lights that affect the character’s sanity.
- Immersive sound: Realistic sounds that transmit information and immersion to the player.
- Stealth and evasion: They will be your most powerful weapons to get out of there alive.
- Asyncronous multiplayer system: Other players will leave their mark.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 40 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: keyboard or Gamepad support