"Little Imps: A Dungeon Builder" – Create your own Dungeon!
It’s your one all-consuming desire: To be the lord of the underworld! But for now, you’re just starting out. Your subterranean labyrinth is really just a couple of rooms. The only inhabitants are a handful of scrawny earth imps milling about. Sure, they can clear rubble and like to cook, but they’re just constantly resting. At this rate, you’ll be old and gray before anyone even trembles the slightest bit. Only divine intervention can help these useless creatures pick up the pace. Build a shrine and increase your imps’ motivation with a couple of measly prayers. After all – time’s a-ticking to become a ruthless lord of darkness!
Dive into the captivating world of "Little Imps: A Dungeon Builder". Discover an extraordinary tycoon strategy game in an impressive fantasy setting – and enjoy countless customization options. These include:
- Construction of a multi-tiered dungeon across several levels
- Unique room types determined by different types of flooring
- A slew of subjects, from goblins and trolls to warlocks and vampires, who will help you advance your nefarious reign
- Battle features including raids, exploratory missions, and conquest of cities
- Enlistment in a Horde, where you can master breath-taking dragon battles with your fellow players
- A visually appealing fantasy setting with plenty of humorous ideas
A Subterranean Tycoon Simulation
"Little Imps: A Dungeon Builder" makes you the gatekeeper to the deepest, darkest places of the world. You are lord over your minions – and only by making sure their basic needs are met, will you be able to eek out every last drop of sweat for an optimal dungeon construction. Prove your leadership qualities and create your own dungeon in a memorable fantasy world.
"Little Imps: A Dungeon Builder" – Fight, Rule, Build
The adventure begins! Get "Little Imps: A Dungeon Builder" now and start your career as a terror of the underworld. Experience this well-rounded fantasy game full of strategy and tycoon elements. Set foot in your own dungeon!
Note: "Little Imps: A Dungeon Builder" can only be played online, as it requires a constant internet connection.
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space