Love Metroidvanias? Check out my friends’ demos as well
About the Game
Lone Fungus is a metroidvania set in a world built by mushrooms where you play as the last mushroom alive. Explore an ancient world, acquire new abilities and discover secrets!
- Explore a huge handcrafted world built by ancient mushrooms.
- Fast and responsive combat, play as an acrobatic mushroom!
- A spell-system based on how you strike spells with your sword, giving spells multiple uses and a creative approach to combat.
- 60+ relics and 15+ unlockable abilities!
- Unique and challenging platforming gameplay reminiscent of modern platformers such as Celeste but set in a fully open world.
- True Metroidvania progression, this game is all about progressing using new abilities and spells.
- Uncover clues to what happened to the different mushroom cultures and uncover many secrets.
- Play the game how you want! Pick between four difficulty modes or use the accessible Assist Mode!
Explore a truly huge world! Explore 13 unique areas each representing an unique mushroom culture that used to live there, every area will have an unique setting, enemies and platforming challenges! Defeat bosses and learn ancient mushroom magic from each culture which also changes the appearance of your mushroom cap!
This is around 45% of the world!
- OS: Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB VRAM Dedicated Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space