Lovestory is a hurricane shoot ’em up 3D shooter with a large range of weapons and a huge number of enemies. Help the hero to blow a path, gaining the upper hand lot of corpses and tons of twisted metal to save his love.
It was a sunny day. Calm and idyll prevailed in the house of our nameless contemporary. Everything changed in an instant. Redhead Wretch rushed into the house, crashing everything in his path… Our hero was smit. Love of his life was abducted. All you need is just to follow him and wrest her from the clutches of a scoundrel. However, it’s not that simple. You’re going to have a long way and to go on the warpath against the Redhead Wretch and his gang.
* Physics of subjects and possibility to ruin: Does an enemy shoot you from a house? Blow up him with it! Or maybe don’t you like perfectly putted down boxes? Throw them out way you want!
* Dynamic: Do you want to shoot enemies calmly without moving and drinking slowly a cup of coffee? In your dreams! A huge number of enemies won’t give you even a couple seconds for rest. You have to dodge bullets and move "non-stop". As the saying goes “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”.
* Destroy enemies with various ambient objects: blow up the car, shoot the barrel with gasoline or lure the enemy into friendly fire.
* Variety of weapons: Different guns from a usual pistol to a rocket launcher won’t make you bored.
* The stirring music: Metal sound track perfectly builds on destroying enemies, as nobody like to fall asleep to the Mozart’s music during the gameplay!
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Later
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual core or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 240 or better; 512 MB or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 670 MB available space