Welcome to Gutsford University! Home of some of the toughest students in town. Will it be the Jocks or the Punks who run the town? Or perhaps the privileged Rich kids? Choose your fighter and settle some scores in this unique feeling physics party game!
Mad Streets is a hilarious, physics based, beat-em-up party game that lets you pick a side, and brawl it out alone or with up to four friends local or online. Online mode is dedicated to run random and rumble modes and is purely based on the hosts internet connection. We advise players who want to play with friends and enjoy a more open experience to use steams Remote play feature or Parsec!
The pick-up-and-play nature of Mad Streets is perfect for when you’re looking for a bit of instant fun, making it a perfect party game to settle some scores.
Hilarious Physics Based Combat
Target specific areas of the body, experiment with silly button combo attacks; and even throw out your ultimate special moves to become the champion!
- Mad Rush Mode – Build a team and run through a series of fights and objectives where you can unlock each faction’s story. In solo mode, recruit 3 AI companions to Mad Rush your way to the top.
- Random Matches – Similar to Mad Rush, but without the story based elements, Random Mode mixes straight up fighting, with its own lightning fast, unique objectives. Simply, the first to 5 points- wins!
- Rumble Mode – Simple versus tournament mode with no objectives, playing through Rumble mode unlocks new characters and locations.
- ONE PUUUUUNCH – Exactly what it sounds like! One punch, one winner.
- Enter the Stadium – A collection of all the different game objectives and special fights, allowing you to settle the score on any objectives you didn’t succeed in.
- Smash and grab – Pick up and throw anything you can see.If you can lift it, you can throw it! Throw bins, cans, trays… even your friends!
- Grab your fists and your friends! – You and up to four other players can compete head on in brawls, or join forces to complete team based objectives. Customise your matches by choosing how the match is judged, pick the location, or even include a referee to judge the bout.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz/ AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1050 or equivalent
- Storage: 1 GB available space