Magic Potion Explorer
Can you make it to the lowest level of the dungeon?
A magical potion store stands alone in a forest on the outskirts of town. Its shopkeeper – the self proclaimed "Witchling" Pastel – murmured to herself one day:
"Arrgh I can’t be bothered with stocking up on ingredients all the time! Can’t somebody else do it for me?!"
A shady-looking customer had overheard her:
"So you wish to be able to easily stock up on potion ingredients, eh?"
The following morning, inside the shop was a mysterious underground dungeon, filled with organic matter. Pastel was furious that someone had dug a dungeon in the shop without her permission! So she prepared herself to make an underground investigation…
Create potions and power up!!
- Exploration and battles are all automated! You just need to focus on powering up Pastel! A simple, yet intuitive game system.
- A game that feels good to play! Exciting music and effects.
- A delightful story with distinctive characters.
- Includes a HARD mode! Try not to lose…
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Pentium III 1.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 800x600 resolution or higher
- Storage: 50 MB available space