Move ‘n’ Bloom Demo
Did you know that if you match at least two cute square shaped beings by color then you get at least two fields with grass and flowers in the same color. No!? Now you know.
Move ‘n’ Bloom is a simple but also challenging puzzle game about moving, pushing and matching colors.
- Over sixty handcrafted puzzles
- Non-linear world map
- Match mechanic based on whole 3 colors
- Moving, pushing, combining, cloning, sticking and of course matching!
- Very handy scrolls of incomplete knowledge
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 420 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 190 MB available space
- OS: Sierra 10.12+
- Processor: x64 architecture with SSE2.
- Memory: 520 MB RAM
- Graphics: Metal capable Intel and AMD GPUs
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04
- Processor: x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 340 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+, Vulkan capable.
- Storage: 230 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Gnome desktop environment running on top of X11 windowing system. Other configuration and user environment as provided stock with the supported distribution (such as Kernel or Compositor) Nvidia and AMD GPUs using Nvidia official proprietary graphics driver or AMD Mesa graphics driver.