Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower
Follow Ancient Clues to Find Marie Antoinette’s Legendary Secret!
While snowed-in at the Wickford Castle Ski Resort you, as Nancy Drew, are trapped in a place that’s as strange as its history. The castle is a riddle, full of dead-ends and detours that hint at a legend left behind by Marie Antoinette! Solve baffling puzzles, search concealed rooms, interview evasive suspects, and sidestep danger on the hunt for a secret that the doomed queen was desperate to hide in Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower.
- OS: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 166 MHz or greater Pentium or equivalent class CPU
- Memory: 16 MB RAM
- Graphics: 16-Bit DirectX 7.0 compatible graphics video card
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Sound Card: 16-Bit DirectX 7.0 compatible sound card