Persona: Neura Mechanicus is a turn-based tactic game full of science and strategy.
The game takes place in 2100, and robots are taking place in every aspect of daily life. One of them is robot tournaments in which gamers are participating from all over the world. In the game, you are playing as a little girl called Aria who is going on a journey with her robotic friend to participating in tournaments worldwide. In this journey, she will meet some friends and get them to her squad. And while you are helping Aria win the combats, you also help her solve the mystery behind her father’s death.
This game promises you :
– See the direction of the bullet with arrows and see the ricochet shots in 3D.
– Chance for one second for dodging the bullets in real-time
Visuals And Art
– Different kinds of robots, ninja robots, humanoids, androids, minibots, etc.
– Visuals from different countries and cultures
- OS: Windows Vista 32 bit
- Processor: 2 GHz, SSE2 support
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 512 MB video memory, framebuffer object support. E.g. Intel HD 4600 or better.
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL compatible
- Processor: 2 GHz dual-core
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 1060 or better