PlayClaw 5 – H.264/AVC Software Encoder
This H.264/AVC Software Encoder DLC uses full power of your multicore CPU to encode captured game frames for PlayClaw. If you don’t have hardware with support of H.264/AVC acceleration, then this free DLC is for you!
- Main and High profiles
- A number of different settings presets
- Multithreading support
- Constant Bitrate (CBR) or Variable Bitrate (VBR) options
- CABAC support
- Key interval option
Preparing to work
Please restart PlayClaw after installing this DLC, then you will see new encoder in PlayClaw encoders list.
This DLC is free and based on free open source x264 library and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2-cores CPU with SSE support
- Graphics: Intel/AMD/NVidia graphics card
- Additional Notes: Administrator rights to run software are mandatory.