PlayUSA is an online turn-based strategy game in which the goal is to buy as many cities as you can with your starting balance of $100 billion. To win the game you need to
gain as many points as you can before everybody is out. You can do this by buying cities or buying planes and flying them in between the cities that you own. You can play
with as little as 1 other friend or with up to 3 people from around the globe.
- Play online around the globe with anyone you desire.
- Steam Achievements.
- No port-forwarding required to play anywhere around the world!
- Explore the USA, buying cities and building a national empire.
- Controller Support!
Start by strategically bidding your money to start the game, whoever bids highest, wins! Then work through the cities building your empire of planes and networks of cities
and play until you go bust – it is as simple as that!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Reasonably fast internet connection to play online.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection