- Old-school Beat ’em up brawler as the core mechanic. You can learn a new move by smacking each enemy type accordingly.
- Silly and funny Traps: Baked fish missile, Toothpaste turret, Watermelon bazooka… and much more! Over 15 types of gadgets are ready to be unlocked by you!
- Break neighbors’ houses to collect resources. Use them to set traps or build a new room.
- You can have Susumu make power-up items for you. But be careful! When he’s goofing off, give him some loving punishment.
- Young jobless guy who is avoiding social interactions and shutting himself inside his room all day.
- In Japan, people like him are called Hikikomori(shut-in), which has become a big social problem.
- Enemies are trying to reach out to Susumu because they are worried about him, or want to mock him, or just to see him in the wild…
- When enemies reach Susumu, the game is over. I cannot explain what exactly will happen there, but I can relate to Susumu so badly because I’m also a Hikikomori. I’m making this game solo just trying to reflect my own situation with this game…
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Storage: 5 GB available space