Originally created by Seibu Kaihatsu, Raiden series comes back with a four-title compilation of these classic scrolling arcade shooter games we enjoyed being challenged with back in the days.
In 2090, a massive alien invasion threatens humankind. To repel the onslaught of Cranassians, the World Alliance Military has put up a daring counter-attack with a powerful new weapon called: The Raiden Supersonic Attack Fighter.
You’re the last hope for survival. Use your bravery, your sharp flying skills with Raiden’s powerful weaponry to fight back waves of enemy ships determined to annihilate the World.
Training, Arcade or Mission mode: pick the one that suits you the most with over 15 different ships owning their own stats, weaponry and special attacks.
Sharpen your skills to excel at your favorite stages and beat the most difficult ones.
● 1 – 2 simultaneous players (local and online)
● 15+ different ships, each with their own characteristics, stats, weapons, and powerups!
● Remastered HD soundtrack for Raiden Fighters 1 & 2 and Raiden Fighters Jet
● Full gamepad support
● Two difficulty modes: Medium and Hard
The compilation includes :
● Raiden Fighters
● Raiden Fighters 2
● Raiden Fighters Jet
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space